Blogging is probably not my style. It requires short stories, to the point ideas. I am good at none of that. But I am still going on with it, not willing to give up just yet. Because today, amazingly enough, my story may actually be short. For all my banker friends, today I missed you all because today in the middle of my day I missed numbers. I did not know what was wrong, why the adrenaline of getting work done was not kicking in and I just kept on looking for an email to distract me. And suddenly I realized, if only I could look at one little number, everything would be fine. I decided my bank account was not the best option and even thought of looking at a list of investments, but they were still words. And I wanted numbers. The moment I realized at least I felt better. At least I knew what was going on. And I moved on. To you bankers, here is the proof today, that one day, you may miss it :-)
I will always be home, and will always be away from home. With a heart split and a heart everywhere. Writing thoughts, dreams, facts and comments
Comments