Skip to main content

Short one: D-Day

It is D-Day today :-)

I took out the braids, and the clock is ticking. Bernardo will be in Maputo in two hours. We have plans for the weekend and so much to catch up on. I doubt I will be blogging soon, hehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
tarada! :p

beijinhos
Anonymous said…
Olá Sara
não tive tempo para ler tudinho, a leitura em inglês é mais lenta....sorry, só hoje abri o teu mail com este endereço.
Não tenho dúvidas acerca do projecto, ou não participava. Acredito que tenha sido uma festa de anos memorável. Mais que isso: inenarrável. Porque as palavras só dizem as franjas do que sentimos. Mas são, sem dúvida uma das formas do dizer. E não sei se estarás assim tão longe de casa. Onde é a nossa casa, Sara?
Na verdade não sperava nada tão bonito e simples. Para ser muito sincera vim aqui porque perdi o endereço do meu afilhadinho, Miguel Chambal :))) e tenho uma lembrancinha...não queres reenviar-me para o mail? Por favor?...
Obrigada
Vou voltar com mais tempo
Anonymous said…
hello!!gostei imenso do que vi ca n blog..se tiveres aberta a novas amizades ficas com o meu mail e msn: mic_b46@hotmail.com
hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Time is what makes us different

I heard what is likely to become one of my top 3 favourite quotes on a podcast on Friday. "Time is the only real democratic asset. We are all awarded the same time, it is what we do with it that distinguishes us".  Now, I recognise that most of us need to work with survive and that is not democratic throughout. But on an equal opportunity basis, this is an interesting way of putting it. For many years I did not understand why MS thought my resume was so interesting. In fact, they chased me during the entire recruitment process, even though I had no idea of moving to London or Finance. I wanted to be a consultant and stay in Lisbon forever. But traditional consultants in Portugal saw nothing in me, and MS did not let me go. When I started screening resumes and hiring people a couple of years later is when I understood why I was different. TIME.  I was truly different about what I did with my time. Not necessarily the basics - choice of degree or anything. But really ...

Blogging

I have not written in a while. As I hit the bottom I was afraid of what might come out and what might be registered in the web for eternity. But it does not matter. As I go through this stage I know that writing is probably one of the best things I can do, and keeping things inside one of the worst. And short of re-starting my book (or books) any time soon, as they feature about 27 in my list of things I wish I could do, this is just as good.  People used to write diaries, now they blog. I reas on facebook that people used to be upset if someone read their diary, now they get angry if no one reads their blog. It is a funny phenomena. I must say that most of times I think no-one is reading, so why bother, and even those reading won't miss it amongst all other things they surely read. But then a comment comes through, an email reminds me of something I wrote and I know that someone out there comes and visits my home away from home. For good or bad :)